OK, so the post (here) was not in the true Rosebay tradition. I’m not often prone to self-pity and I am sorry to throw it at you. I just needed to get that out of my system. Thank you to those who did read and send messages.
So here’s something from the archieves in the true Rosebay spirit:
1. Pursue Achievable Goals
2. Keep Genuine Smiles
3. Share with Others
4. Help Thy Neighbors
5.Maintain a Youthful Spirit
6. Get Along with the Rich, the Poor,
the Beautiful, & the Ugly
7. Keep Cool Under Pressure
8. Lighten the Atmosphere with Humor
9. Forgive the Annoyance of Others
10. Have a Few Pals
11. Cooperate and Reap Greater Rewards
12. Treasure Every Moment with Your Love Ones
13. Have High Confidence in Yourself
14. Respect the Disadvantaged
15. Indulge Yourself Occasionally
16. Surf the Net at Leisure
17. Take Calculated Risks
18. Understand "Money Isn’t Everything"
19. Stop and smell the roses
I am thankful for my family, my son who will turn 25 next week, my sister and kids, my brother and, of course, lil dog. I am thankful for my friends here on Spaces and will be thinking of you all on Thursday. Take care and be well.