My comment was:
Thanks for your help and love your space!
August 18 1:54:25 PM
So when I went back the next day:
VACATION CONTEST CLUE #2 http://ifiwereking.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!5A6A47DD314F0710!935.entry
OK so we were going the same days to the same city. Big city. He was a little upset that i had just blown his whole week of clues and contest entries.
2. http://ifiwereking.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!5A6A47DD314F0710!935.entry So we compared notes. Where are you going? I was born in Buffalo but raised in a little village called Hamburg. Both my parents grew up there.
My cousin? Tom’s friend Ben knew my cousin, the butcher. Tom even told me his name. We met at one of the oldest bars in Hamburg, Mamosser’s. I can remember as a kid going there with my mom and playing the tabletop bowling game. My contest prize was a wooden box he had made. My father was actually impressed with it.
BUFFALO PT2 Another weird coincidence…TRL…
TRL lives where? One of the King’s knights lives only 20 minutes from me. He is actually closer when we are at work.
5. http://ifiwereking.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!5A6A47DD314F0710!2540.entry Before leaving for Hamburg, my boss mandated I schedule out my remaining vacation days. I took some time in November. While in Hamburg, Tom told me about his trip planned to Ft Myers. The same weekend I was on vacation. Check out the month Nov-05 for his full trip. What was really cool is it was first time with guest bloggers.
6. We later found out we started our Space on the same day in April.
7. Well maybe not coincidence but similarities (?) we listen to the same music, love pizza and beer, enjoy numbers and found Kakuro puzzles, our birthdays are both in May meaning we are both Taurus.
8. The day Tom passed I changed my profile picture. The one I had was a crop of the two of us in Hamburg. The picture always reminded me of having a great time.
9. The Spaces convention he helped organized and was so looking forward to is being held on the same day of his memorial in AZ.
Spacees if you have a tribute to the King on your Space, please let me know. I am assembling a book for his mother who I am sure doesn’t get online much. I think it would make her happy to know how many people really loved King Tom. If you have seen me stop by, I may have captured it already. But let me know.
To all those at the convention, honor him tonight with a raised glass and a toast and try not to cry. He knows he was loved, lived a good life although too short for us and we know he is in heaven looking down and smiling.