- Automatic spell check.
- Cool new colors.
- Get quick previews of your e-mail with the Reading Pane. Cruise from message to message without re-loading a new page each time. See the full content with one click.
- You just got e-mail from an unrecognized sender. A single click deletes the mail and reports the sender as a junk e-mailer. Wait, it’s actually from a friend of yours? No problem, a single click teaches Windows Live Mail beta to always allow e-mail from that address.
Windows Live Mail beta will warn you when it seems like someone is trying to "phish" for your personal information, and let you zap their e-mail off the face of the earth.
- Right click power, activate! Right click on a message to reply, delete, or almost anything else. It works for folders, too.
- Grab it, drag it, drop it in a folder. You are now officially a power user.
- Start typing a name and—pow!—up pops a list of possible recipients from your contact list. Click on the one you want and you’re done.
- You think only a slowpoke would use a mouse? Okay—go nuts with these keyboard shortcuts. More to come.
- Bold or meek, colorful or bland: Make your mail just the way you want. Add a couple Mr. Smiles or Mr. Frowny Faces for good measure.
You want storage? You want enough storage for 1,000 hi-res photos? You got it. 2GB worth.*
The hassle of having to remember to cc: yourself every time you wanted to keep an outgoing e-mail is now history. Our new version does it for you.