I was tagged by Kim for 6 strange things about myself so here they are:
1. I’m addicted to spearmint . The ones that are in the gold wrapper with green print. You might not think this is a problem but last year when they decided to change the wrapper, they removed all the rolls from the shelves. Since then it is a hunt to find them and when I do, I buy at least 5 rolls.
2. Unlike my tagger, I love cheese. In all forms and flavors. Cheese calzone is a staple in my diet and it is my lunch every Monday. This is my "comfort" food.
3. I don’t like sweets. This includes chocolate. I know, I know, how could I not like chocolate?! Although occasionally, I will eat one square of dark chocolate. I don’t eat cakes or cookies and I do not sweeten my tea (contrary to the "Southerner" post).
4. I am never on time to work but would never be late for anything else. I am usually 15 minutes early for everything else.
5. My big meal of the day is lunch and I eat only a snack or sandwich for dinner. BTW- I haven’t cooked in 15 months!!!
6. I bought a house for 5 adults, 2 kids (sometimes 3 kids) and 2 dogs. Within 5 months it was just me and two dogs. I have four bedrooms, two livingrooms, two baths and a kitchen/dining area. I spend 95% of my time in my master bedroom. My bedroom is the size of an efficiency apartment. Needless to say, the house is for sale.